Késdobáló
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

love - Please you then you please me!

Go down

love  - Please you then you please me! Empty love - Please you then you please me!

Témanyitás  Bunburyd Kedd Júl. 26 2011, 07:21

singles in Melton free online dating - Hottie looking for quick fun My name is Karlee GODINEZ I’m looking for someone who will understand me, appreciate me, someone who will not mistake my kindness for a weakness and take advantage of me. I'm a very loving person and I have a lot to offer someone. I believe that personality is very important, because without that you have nothing. I want to be a part of his life just like I would want h I'm to be a part of mine and hope to find h I'm soon. ps i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so please contact me there. Mackay dating Free Online Dating singles in South Australia free online dating singles in Mandurah free online dating Orange dating Hey fellas I'm looking 4 someone who is kind hearted and loves to have a good time ..so if u think ur that special someone who knows how to respect and treat a lady don't be afraid to hit me up! I am drug and disease free, you must be too. I do drink socially so no worries if you drink or smoke, cause I'll probably lighy up too if you do. btw I need to be discreet with my posting, thats why I do not have a photo, but will send one if you like, after we chatted. The man that fits me the one who is secure in himself and can injoy meeting new people. I am very much a people person and that sometimes is a bit much for some men. So men if you like what you have read and want to chat please fill free to do so. I like to go out to clubs and just have a good time with friends. i don't like to start trouble with someone if they don't say anything to me and i'm a fun person to be around.. i dont want a boyfriend but i do love sex so hit me up if youwant to get to know me. I also need you to be a good kisser and please dont tell me what your member looks like. I will find out for myself. If you are looking for a relationship, who knows but right now, companionship is all i need. I require a real pic! And some talking first. Well I am looking for a man who has his head on straight. I don't want no dead beats sorry but I don't. I need someone who can keep a job and have a stable life. I am not really picky on looks BUT if there is no physical attraction then I am sorry it won't work...just being honest.

Bunburyd
Vendég

Vissza az elejére Go down

Vissza az elejére

Engedélyek ebben a fórumban:
Nem válaszolhatsz egy témára ebben a fórumban.